This site respects and protects the privacy of visitors, making every possible and proportionate effort not to infringe the rights of users.
If you are under the age of 16, request the consent of your parent / guardian before submitting your personal information to this site. If we have reason to believe that one of our users is a minor and that we have obtained your personal data without due consent, we will delete that data within a reasonable time.
We collect, store and use the personal data you provide us directly when you browse our site, fill out the contact form, subscribe to our newsletter or purchase a product.
The Data Controller is Umberto Sercecchi’s Excellence with registered office in Via Felice Orsini 5, 40026 Imola (BO)
The provision of data and therefore the consent to their collection and processing is optional.
The user can deny consent and can revoke a consent already provided at any time. Denying consent may make it impossible to provide some services and the browsing experience on the site may be compromised.
This site makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected could be the following:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit; possibly the number of clicks.
This information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons.
For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address that could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself. or to cause damage to other users or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such information will be treated on a legitimate basis
interests of the owner.
The data we collect is your name, your surname, your email address, your telephone number, your address, the IP address and any other information you share when you fill out the online contest entry form, you register to the site or request the sending of newsletters.
Your responses to optional surveys or surveys that we may ask you to complete.
Other information submitted voluntarily through a form on the site or that you have shared by contacting us.
The data we may collect is your social media account IDs and information shared with us through your social media accounts.
The status of third party authentication if you visit the site from a mobile application (for example, if you are currently logged in to Facebook or other social media accounts).
Data relating to the opening of our e-mails or clicks on our e-mail links.
The data we collect from all visitors is technical information on the use of the site, the type and version of the browser, the operating system.
On what legal basis do we process your data
When we process your personal data for the purposes indicated in this Policy we rely on the following legal bases:
• Data generated by accessing the site. The computer systems and software procedures of this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of communication protocols of the Internet. The data (for example domain names, IP addresses, operating system used, type of browser device used for connection) are not accompanied by any additional personal information and are used for:
i) obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site;
ii) manage control needs of the modality
use of the same,
iii) ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of such data is the need to make the site’s functions usable following access to the ‘user.
We ask for your consent to use your data, for the periodic sending, by e-mail, of newsletters and advertising material; to receive updates on our activities or to receive promotional communications and for targeted advertising and profiling. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing is the consent freely provided by the interested party.
• Legal obligations: when strictly necessary, we will process your personal data to comply with a binding legal or tax obligation.
How we use your data
We use the personal information we collect to provide you with the requested service, innovate our technology and optimize your browsing experience. Carry out our commercial activity and provide the requested services.
Send you commercial or promotional information, advertising material and offers of goods or services through any channel to which you have consented: by post, email, telephone / SMS and / or messaging on social media.
Provide you with information and make it easier for you to share on social networks.
Verify your identity and send you an email to thank you for subscribing to our newsletter.
We may use the personal data of all visitors to the site to:
To administer and improve the site and optimize its infrastructure.
Analyze how you use the site using tools such as Google Analytics and other tools to help us test the performance of the content and functionality of the site, understand traffic patterns and know if there are problems on the site.
We invite you to take note that when you perform an action on this site, your virtual user profile is created through which you can update your personal data and preferences, allowing us so to communicate better with you.
How we share your information
We do not sell your personal data and only share it with the parties described below, as required by law or with trusted third parties with your permission.
• Collaborators and Employees: Our collaborators or employees may have access to contact information, including name, email address, telephone number and social profile IDs, to contact you regarding a specific service. They can contact you directly or through a third party contact tool operated by our company.
• Service Providers: We work with some service providers, in particular the administrators of our databases, cloud computing services, help desk services, advertising services, data analysts. These suppliers are contractually bound to ensure maximum confidentiality. They are not authorized to use or disclose your personal data, except in connection with the provision of their services.
• Protection: We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of our company if we believe in good faith that the access, use, retention or disclosure of personal data is reasonably necessary to detect or protect against fraud or security issues, enforce our terms and conditions, satisfy any legitimate request from an authority or court order, defend against legal claims or protect our legal rights or security. </ p>
How we protect your data
Your data can be transferred and stored abroad.
We follow industry standard practices, such as firewalls and encryption, to safeguard your personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, misuse or destruction. We take reasonable steps to ensure that cross-border data transfers comply with applicable data protection laws and work with third party processors certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield and Swiss-US Privacy Shield or who use standard contractual clauses that bind the parties to protect privacy and data security.
We keep personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, unless otherwise required by law. If you ask us to stop sending updates and other communications or to delete your data, we will follow up on your request and keep as little information as possible to prevent fraud and ensure that you are not contacted again.
How long do we keep your data
The data are kept for the time strictly necessary to manage the purposes for which they are collected in compliance with current regulations and legal obligations. In any case, the data will be kept for the fulfillment of tax obligations required by law and for legal obligations.
After this retention period, the data will be destroyed or made anonymous.
How you can update and modify your data
You can review and update your personal data via your profile page. You can change your cookie settings at any time. For users in the European Union, the European Economic Area and Switzerland, there is also the right to:
– access to personal data;
– to obtain the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment concerning him;
– to oppose the treatment;
– to data portability;
– to revoke the consent, where provided: the revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation. Withdrawal of consent includes the option to unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time or to contact us to request to be excluded from our text message lists.
– to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
For your protection we can only share and update the personal data associated with the email address you use to send us your request and we may need to verify your identity before doing so. We will respond to such requests in a reasonably timely manner. Please do not send sensitive personal data, passwords or credit card details by email.
What happens if you do not consent to the processing of your data.
The provision of data for registration to the site is purely optional but necessary for access to the reserved area and, therefore, to the services offered. Therefore, the registration on the site implies the consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of executing the contractual relationship and for administrative and accounting purposes. With reference to the other purposes of the processing, consent to the processing of data is purely optional. In case of lack of consent to the processing of personal data, our Company may still use the data for the sole purpose of giving correct fulfillment of the obligations established by the laws in force. The consent to the processing of data for one or more of the purposes indicated above may
be revoked at any time by changing the consent data at the time of each new entry to your personal profile on the site.
Links to third party websites
Place of treatment
The data collected by this site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and at the web Hosting datacenter whose details can be consulted on request at the headquarters of the Data Controller and who is responsible of data processing, processing the data on behalf of the owner and is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
How can you unsubscribe
If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list, you can do so by completing the appropriate unsubscribe request in the Newsletter section.
Cookies on the site.
Cookie of preference
Stores the preferences set by users such as account name, language, localization and if the user has chosen to view the mobile version of a site.
Collects information on how users interact with websites hosted on WordPress, including which pages are visited the most, as well as other analytical data. These details are used to improve the performance of the website functions.
Marketing / tracking cookies
Used to target advertising to visitors on WordPress sites, as well as to track the number of visitors. They track visitor details such as the number of unique visitors, the number of times certain ads have been viewed, the number of clicks received by the ads, and are also used to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns by creating detailed user profiles. These types of cookies are set by third party networks and are generally persistent in nature.